In JIRA Cloud it is possible to update the resolution date by doing a CSV import. Just export a CSV of the issues you need to update. Add a “resolved date” column, populate dates, then import into JIRA as Admin via External System Import. Make sure to set the date formatting to match in CSV and import tool.
What is resolved date in Jira?
Resolved date is set when you set or change the resolution. It will be cleared when you clear your resolution (i.e. in a postfunction). See also: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOCSPRINT/Resolved,+Resolution+and+Resolution+Date.
How do I change the resolved status in Jira?
Resolution Set Using a POST Function
- Locate your Workflow: > Issues > Workflows.
- Click Edit under Actions for your workflow.
- Select your “Done” transition, and Click POST Functions.
- Click ‘Add POST Function > Select ‘Update Issue Field’
- Select Resolution for Issue Field and the appropriate Field Value.
What is a resolution date?
The date (and time) when the event ends or returns to baseline. (
What is the difference between resolved and closed in Jira?
Closed means that the issue has been worked on but can be reopen. Resolved means that the issue has been worked on, closed and a resolution determined. An issue is Open if its Resolution field has not been set.
What is resolved in Jira?
Closed and Resolved Statuses in a Jira Workflow
You get to decide how you name, and where you place, statuses in your workflow. … In many workflows, one person/team will “resolve” an issue – meaning that once they believe they have fixed the problem, they transition the issue to a the Resolved status.
How do I change my resolution?
To change your screen resolution
- Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.
- Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.
What does it mean to make a resolution?
Word forms: resolutions
If you make a resolution, you decide to try very hard to do something. They made a resolution to lose all the weight gained during the Christmas holidays. 3. uncountable noun. Resolution is determination to do something or not do something.
What does resolution mean in business?
elective, extraordinary, special, and ordinary
Who can close a JIRA ticket?
The creator of the issue can only close the issue.
How do you ask if an issue is resolved?
What’s the best way to ask if an issue has been resolved / things have changed over time
- ask a completely new question and risk being closed for exact duplicate.
- ask a completely new question referring to the old one.
- edit the old question to bump it.
What are Jira workflows?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.