How do I change the owner of a project in Jira?
JIRA should offer “Shared Filters”. Click the cog wheel to the right and choose “Change owner”. Set the new owner for the shared filter. This will automatically also change the ownership of the board.
How do I give someone access to my Jira dashboard?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
How do I change ownership of a Confluence page?
Here is how I done it.
- Identify the Admin group of the space.
- Copy the group name. …
- Now from your admin wheel select “User management” as shown below.
- in user management find the username you want to transfer the ownership to.
- with a user selected select “Edit Groups”
- Add the Admin space group in step 2.
How do I change the admin of a Jira board?
On the Board settings screen, click any of the name(s) in the Administrators field (a ‘pencil’ icon will appear when you hover over them). Enter the names of the desired users or groups. If you start typing the name, a list of users and groups will be suggested. Press the Enter key when finished.
How do I manage dashboards in Jira?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira.
Choose a dashboard layout
- Choose Dashboards > View all dashboards.
- Find and click your dashboard’s name, then click Edit Layout.
- Select your preferred layout.
How do I customize my dashboard in Jira?
You can edit the details for your dashboard, and restrict or share with other users according to the permissions that are set.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
How do I find the owner of a Confluence page?
To find out who the administrator of a given space is, click “Spaces” in the Confluence menu, then click “Space directory.” Click on the information symbol next to name of the space to see its details. In the “Space tools” dialog, you can see the space’s name and key, a link to its homepage, and can see who created it.
How do boards work in Jira?
A board displays issues from one or more projects, giving you a flexible way of viewing, managing, and reporting on work in progress. There are two types of boards in Jira Software: Scrum board — for teams that plan their work in sprints.
Can you change a Jira board from Scrum to Kanban?
1 answer. Kanban and Scrum boards are just a visualisation of your filtered work – there is no way to convert a Scrum board into a Kanban board, but you can create a new board and visualise it. … Go to Boards > Create Board > Create a Kanban board. Select to create the board from an existing saved filter and click Next.
How do I show subtasks in Jira board?
You should go to board settings -> swimlanes and choose Stories. In this case subtasks will be under the parent.