How do I change the default dashboard in Jira?
When users log in to Jira Cloud applications for the first time, they see the default dashboard.
How to edit the layout of the default system dashboard
- Choose > System.
- In the User interface section, click System dashboard.
- Click Edit Layout.
- Select a layout for your default system dashboard.
How do I change notification settings in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I change my homepage in Confluence?
Configure the site homepage
- Go to. (Settings) in the Confluence navigation > Further Configuration.
- Click Edit.
- Select a space from the Site Homepage dropdown menu. When users log in or click the site logo, Confluence will go to the overview page of the space you choose.
- Hit Save.
Which project board is used by teams that plan their work in Sprint?
How do I set home in Jira?
- Use the JIRA configuration tool to change the location of your JIRA home directory. Edit the jira-applications.properties file. …
- Set an environment variable in your operating system. Set an environment variable named JIRA_HOME in your operating system whose value is the location of your JIRA home directory.
How do I turn on notifications in Jira?
Choose Settings > Projects. Search for and select the project you want to associate the notification scheme with. Go to your project and click Project settings. > Notifications.
How does Jira send email?
Each Jira user can specify in their profile preferences, whether to send outgoing emails in either text or HTML format. Jira Administrators can specify a default email format by going to Administration ( ) > User Management > User Preferences.
What are Jira watchers?
A Watcher is someone that will be given permissions for the Jira project. This generally isn’t a customer since they wouldn’t have access to your Jira system but only the Service Desk portal. A Requested Participant is someone being given permissions for the Jira Service Desk portal.
How do I configure Confluence?
Set up Confluence
- Choose installation type. Choose Production installation. …
- Enter your license. …
- Connect to your database. …
- Populate your new site with content. …
- Choose where to manage users. …
- Create your administrator account. …
- Start using Confluence.
What is confluence dashboard?
The dashboard is the default landing page for your Confluence site. It gives people all the tools they need to discover pages, resume their work and quickly jump to their favorite spaces and pages.
How do I edit a template in Confluence?
Edit a template
- Go to the space where the template appears.
- Choose Space settings > Content tools.
- Find the template in the table and select Edit.
13 мая 2020 г.
How do I manage projects in jira?
How to Use Jira for Project Management
- In Jira, under Projects, click Create Project.
- Select the type of project you want. …
- Jira displays the default workflow and issues available with the selection. …
- Type a name for the project.
What does backlog mean in Jira?
list of features
What is the difference between Scrum and Kanban in Jira?
Kanban teams focus on reducing the time it takes to take a project(or user story) from start to finish. They do this by using a kanban board and continuously improving their flow of work. Scrum teams commit to ship working software through set intervals called sprints.