How do I select multiple issues in Jira?
You can select multiple contiguous issues by clicking the first issue, holding down the shift key and clicking the last issue. To select issues that aren’t next to each other just hold down the control (Windows) or command key (Mac) and select the issues individually.
How do I bulk copy issues in Jira?
Let me summarize the method to bulk copy between projects using JIRA Server.
- Create a filter that filters out the issues you want to copy.
- Go to the Projects under JIRA Administration. …
- In the Project settings page choose Actions/Bulk copy of issues (in top right corner). …
- The issues are duplicated (cloned).
How do I delete multiple test cases in Jira?
While viewing a list of tests in the Issue Navigator, click on the “Tools” gear in the top-right corner and select the “Bulk Change” option. Select the tests you want to delete, hit “Next” and then pick the the “Delete Issues” option. This will then delete all the selected tests after a confirmation.
How do I bulk link issues in Jira?
Using Jira Cloud…
- Find the Issues you want to bulk link to another issue.
- Click Advanced query. Copy the JQL statement. ( …
- Find the issue you want to link to. Click Link, pick the Link type, then –> Search for an Issue –> Advanced.
- Paste the JQL. Click the top checkbox to select all.
How do I bulk update a field in Jira?
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Stop Watching Issues, and select Next.
- Review your bulk operation, and select Confirm when you are happy with the operation.
How do I stop multiple issues in Jira?
To stop watching multiple issues:
- Select Stop Watching Issues and click Next.
- Review your bulk changes and click Confirm.
How do I copy a ticket in Jira?
Open a JIRA issue that is supposed to be cloned. Select More → Clone when the screen appears. The following screenshot shows how to access the Clone functionality. A user can change the summary while cloning it.
How do I move a test case from one project to another in Jira?
There are two ways to get tests out of one project and into another. One is to export the tests out of project A and then import them into project B. The other is to copy the test case you want to add to another project. Once copied, you can move the copied test case to another project using the JIRA move abilities.
How do I clone an epic in Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Clone Epic Template for Jira.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
How do I pass multiple test cases in Jira?
Open the Bulk Actions drop-down at top right corner and select Execution Status to update run status in bulk. Check boxes are added to the test cases and the Run Status drop-down with execution statuses on it appears above the grid. 2. Select test cases the status of which you want to update.
How do you bulk execute test cases in Zephyr?
To bulk execute the test steps, simply select the test steps that you want to bulk execute by using the checkboxes located on the left-hand side of the table under the “Test Step” section. 2. After selecting the desired test steps, use the “Change Bulk-Status” drop-down list in the top right of the “Test Step” section.
How do I delete a test case in Jira?
Steps to delete a Test Case
Once you filter records for Test Cases as described above, click the action icon at the extreme right for the particular Test Case you want to delete. Select the Delete option for the Test Case.
How do I bulk create tickets in Jira?
Before you begin: If your Jira installation has existing data, you should back it up.
- Select Issues > Import Issues from CSV to open the Bulk Create Setup page. …
- On the Setup page, select your CSV Source File. …
- Click the Next button to proceed to the Settings step of the CSV file import wizard.
What are the bulk change permissions?
The decision to grant the Bulk Change permission should be considered carefully. This permission grants users the ability to modify a collection of issues at once.
How do I find linked issues in Jira?
If you want to get the list of issues linked to a specific issue with a specific link type, use the built in JQL function linkedIssues(issueKey, linkType).
- Administration ( ) > Issues.
- Under Issue Features section, choose Issue Linking.
- Use the Name column to get the Link Type.