3 answers. Run a search for them, then select “bulk edit” from the search options menu. Bulk edit will offer you “transition” as well as “edit” options, so you can move the selected issues through the workflow to closed, or edit to “mark” them as closed. Note – you need the global permission to bulk edit.
How do I select multiple tickets in Jira?
Shift-click and Ctrl-click work as you would expect them to for selecting multiple items. Click an issue. Then hold shift and click one several rows above or below it, and you’ll be able to drag the whole block into (or out of) a sprint. Hold ctrl-click to select several items that are not batched together.
How do I Auto cancel tickets in Jira?
- Create an SLA, ‘Waiting on Customer’ All issues, 24/7, 336h. 336 hours, or 2 weeks, in that state before it is breeched.
- Create a custom automation rule, ‘Close issue on timeout’ When: SLA Time Remaining for ‘Waiting on Customer’ is breeched.
How do I bulk edit in Jira?
To perform a bulk change, select the issues you would like to change and then right click to select bulk change. The bulk change wizard will walk you through the change process through an easy-to-follow wizard. Super simple. Pro Tip: Keep in mind, Jira sends notifications on changes.
How do I stop multiple issues in Jira?
To stop watching multiple issues:
- Select Stop Watching Issues and click Next.
- Review your bulk changes and click Confirm.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.
How do I delete multiple test cases in Jira?
While viewing a list of tests in the Issue Navigator, click on the “Tools” gear in the top-right corner and select the “Bulk Change” option. Select the tests you want to delete, hit “Next” and then pick the the “Delete Issues” option. This will then delete all the selected tests after a confirmation.
How do I bulk create tickets in Jira?
Before you begin: If your Jira installation has existing data, you should back it up.
- Select Issues > Import Issues from CSV to open the Bulk Create Setup page. …
- On the Setup page, select your CSV Source File. …
- Click the Next button to proceed to the Settings step of the CSV file import wizard.
How do I bulk upload issues in Jira?
Before you begin, please back up your Jira data.
- Log in to Jira as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
- Select Administration > System > Import & Export > External System Import.
- Select CSV to open the CSV File import page.
- On the CSV File import page, select your CSV Source File.
How do I move status in Jira?
How to update the workflow status in Jira: Build your workflow
- Create a global transition to the ‘On Hold’ status.
- Create a transition from the ‘On Hold’ status to every other status you want to come back to.
14 мая 2019 г.
How do I mass delete an issue in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I stop watching issues in Jira?
How to stop watching an issue in Jira. To stop watching a Jira issue, just go to the same page and click “Stop watching this issue”.
How do I move an issue between projects in jira?
To move an issue:
- View the issue that you wish to move.
- Select More > Move.
- The first page of the Move Issue wizard is displayed. Complete the steps required.
- The confirmation page will display with all of your changes. …
- Your issue will be moved to the target project and displayed on screen.
29 мая 2018 г.