Can you archive Jira projects?
Go to Administration ( ) > Projects. Find the project you want to archive, and select Actions ( ) > Archive. The project will be immediately hidden from view and moved to the Archived projects page. Re-index Jira to remove the project’s data from the index.
How do I see archived projects in jira?
Read more about the administer Jira global permission or project permissions. To archive a project: Choose Projects > View all projects.
As Jira admins, you can access the archive and:
- View when a project was archived.
- View the user who archived a project.
- Restore a project that was archived.
How do you close a board in Jira?
- Select Boards from the top menu.
- Click View All Boards.
- Click on the “…” at the right of the board you want to delete.
- I see Board Settings, Move, Copy, Delete.
How do I bulk delete stories in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
What is archive in Jira?
By archiving an issue, you can hide it in Jira, but preserve the data it contains in case you need it later. It’s good practice to archive Done or Resolved issues, or those whose resolution due date has passed, so that they don’t clutter your Jira instance. … You can archive one or multiple issues.
How do I hide a project in Jira?
According to Jira “‘Hiding’ a project
- Create a new permission scheme. Leave all of the permissions empty.
- Associate the new permission scheme with the project that you wish to hide (see Assigning a Permission Scheme to a Project ).”
How do I export a project in Jira?
In the menu on the left, in the PROJECT CONFIGURATOR section, click Export projects. Select the projects that you want to export from the dropdown menu. Select Complete project below the list of projects, and click Export options.
How do I archive a project in Jira cloud?
The recommended way to archive projects is:
- Create a permissions scheme called “Archived” or the title you wish.
- Remove all permissions in the scheme but those that you want to keep having access ie. Jira admins. …
- Apply the schema to the projects you want to archive.
What is atlassian data center?
Data Center is a deployment option specifically designed to support the unique and complex requirements of enterprise organizations. It is currently available for Jira Software (7.0+) and Jira Service Management (3.0+).
How do I delete an active Sprint in Jira?
Go to the project where your board is located, then select your board from the Board menu.
- Click Reports, then select Sprint Report.
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down.
- Select > Delete sprint.
How do I delete a Kanban board?
- click magnifying glass upper left sidebar.
- scroll down to boards section and click view all boards.
- find your board in the list and click ellipses on far right select delete.
What is bulk change in Jira?
The right click menu has an option for “bulk change.” Bulk change applies the same operation to several issues, such as changing the assignee or component, adding a custom field, or performing a workflow transition like resolve. … The bulk change wizard has an option to not send email on change.
How do I bulk cancel Jira tickets?
3 answers. Run a search for them, then select “bulk edit” from the search options menu. Bulk edit will offer you “transition” as well as “edit” options, so you can move the selected issues through the workflow to closed, or edit to “mark” them as closed. Note – you need the global permission to bulk edit.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.