How do I customize my Jira dashboard?
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Click ••• and: Create dashboard to create a blank dashboard. …
- Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
- Fill out the remaining fields and click Create.
How do I give someone access to my Jira dashboard?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
How do I add a report to a dashboard in Jira?
Adding a Report to Your Dashboard
Visit any dashboard page that you are able to edit, and click the Add Gadget button. Next, select Arsenale Dataplane Report from the Gadget Directory, click Add Gadget, and then click the X to close the dialog.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
A Jira dashboard is the main display you see when you open Jira. A dashboard shows apps and gadgets that provide different types of information to aid you and your team members as you organize and track a project’s development.
What is a dashboard in Jira?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira. … You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Add a gadget to a custom dashboard
- Choose Dashboards > View all dashboards.
- Select the dashboard you want to edit.
- Click Add gadget. To view all available gadgets, click Load all gadgets.
- Click Add gadget for the gadget you want to add.
How do I share my dashboard?
To share a Dashboard with the current view:
- View the Dashboard you want to share.
- Click Share > Share Object.
How do I change the owner of a dashboard in Jira?
Follow this process to change Jira dashboard and filter owners:
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
Can you show a JIRA dashboard in Confluence?
Step 2 – Find the URL of the particular JIRA / JIRA Agile Report that you want to bring into confluence. Go to your JIRA dashboard by clicking the Dashboards link at the top left of the screen in your JIRA instance. Click Add Gadget to see the list of gadgets in the directory.
How do I create a custom report in Jira?
Creating a Jira report
- Overview of the tutorial.
- Create the app project.
- Review and tweak the generated stub code.
- Add the plugin modules.
- Add module properties.
- Write the Single Level Group By Report Extended code.
17 мая 2019 г.
How do I create a defect report in Jira?
To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
How do I find my Jira dashboard?
Jira users can create and manage their own dashboards.
To search for a shared dashboard:
- Choose > System.
- Select Shared Dashboards to open the Search Shared Dashboards page.
- Enter your search criteria into the search field and click the Search button.