How do I add a bullet in Jira?
- Create the numbering first.
- In the second line, use “tab” button so that the cursor move inward.
- Confluence would use numbering when you move the cursor inward.
- Change it to “bullet point” by clicking the option.
How do you indent a bullet point in Jira?
Click ‘Tab’ next to the bullet you want to indent and it will go in one level.
How can make a bulleted list?
To create a bulleted list,
- Position the cursor where you want to start the list.
- Click the More > Format tab.
- In the Format tab, under Paragraph , click the drop-down arrow next to the Bulleted List icon. A list of styles will appear.
- Click the type of style you want to use.
How do I put bullet points under bullet points in Word?
Add text, bullets, and sub-bullets
- To add text bullets, place your cursor in the line of text, and on the Home tab, pick a bullet style.
- Press Enter to move to the next bullet.
How do I create a checklist in Jira?
To add a new Checklist, perform the following steps:
- In the Administration menu, go to Issues and click Custom fields.
- Click Add Custom Field. …
- Select the Checklist field and click Next. …
- Specify the name and description for the Checklist.
How do I indent in Jira?
Indent is available in the new editor by using the tab key within headings/paragraphs.
How do you indent a description in Jira?
Just use Tab for indent and SHIFT Tab for outdent, works fine.
- text. text. text.
How do I indent in Confluence?
The Confluence documentation states that pressing the Tab key within the Confluence Editor will indent the text (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Keyboard+Shortcuts).
What are bullet points Example?
Bullets are used in place of numbers when the order of the items in the list is not important. There are many forms of bullets to choose from. The most common forms are the heavy black dot ( ● ) and the open circle ( ○ ). Other common bullet choices include squares (filled and open), diamonds, dashes and checkmarks.
How can make a bulleted list with numbers?
How to create a bulleted list. To create a bulleted list, use the unordered list tags
and list item
- ” and ”
tags as shown in the example below.
How do you code bullet points?
Unordered Lists (Bullet Point Lists)
To begin an unordered list, use the ”
” tag. Then, for every item in the list, put your text (or picture) between ”
“. When you’ve completed every item in your list, close off the list with a ”
How do you do multi level bullets in Word?
- Select the text you want to format as a multilevel list.
- Click the Multilevel List command on the Home tab. The Multilevel List command.
- Click the bullet or numbering style you want to use. …
- Position your cursor at the end of a list item, then press the Enter key to add an item to the list.