Select the files, you want to attach to the Jira issue. To add the email as attachment to the Jira issue, select Add e-mail as attachment. To select the Add e-mail as attachment by default and specify the file format of the attached email, select Always add e-mail as attachment at Advanced Configuration > Common.
How do I add a comment in Jira?
Add an inline comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Choose the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Type your comment and choose Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How do I email an issue in Jira?
Jira provides the following default mail handlers:
- Create a new issue or add a comment to an existing issue.
- Add a comment from the non quoted email body.
- Add a comment with the entire email body.
- Create a new issue from each email message.
- Add a comment before a specified marker or separator in the email body.
How do I add a CC to a Jira comment?
- Create a Custom Field called CC with custom field type as User Picker (multiple user).
- Add the newly created Custom Field CC to the relevant Screens that you require it for.
- Go to the relevant project’s Notification Scheme and add notification for the relevant Event.
How do you add a comment on Wikipedia?
Go to the Confluence wiki page you want to comment. Click Add on the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select Comment. Type in your text/comment. Click the Post button to save your comment on that page.
How do I resolve a comment in Confluence?
Inline Comments in Confluence
Once you’ve added your feedback, you can resolve comments simply by clicking ‘Resolve’. This fun, one-click solution allows users to add their comments while viewing the relevant section of text – eliminating the need to scroll down to the comments section.
What is Jira outlook?
Jira for Outlook eases your workflow with many features: Create and update issues without leaving Outlook: Take over email attachments and text formatting like lists, colors and tables.
How do I change notification settings in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I create a JIRA ticket in Outlook?
Select the email you want to create a Jira issue from. By default the body of the email is used as issue description. If you select a part of the email body’s text, only the selected text is used as issue description. Then select Create JIRA Issue from the Outlook menu or from the email’s context menu.
How do I tag someone in a Jira comment?
To mention someone using autocomplete, type ‘@’ in the editor then start typing their name. Choose the person you want to mention from the list of suggestions.
How do you reply to a fandom comment?
If you would like to reply to a comment, simply click in the reply box. Your reply will show below the comment.
How do I hide text in Wikipedia?
To make a hidden comment, simply type <! — –> around the text which one wants to hide, like <!
How do you add comments in pages?
Add comments and highlight text
- Select text or click where you want to add a comment, then click Comment in the toolbar. A comment appears.
- Enter your comment, then click outside the comment to dismiss it.
- Do any of the following: Read a comment: Move the pointer over the comment.