To add a shortcut link using the ‘Insert Link’ dialog: Choose Link > Advanced and enter or paste the shortcut link into the Link field (shortcut links are case-insensitive) Modify or enter link text (this is the text that will appear on the page)
How do I create a link in Jira?
To create a link to another Jira site:
- Open the issue that you want to link to.
- Click more (•••) > Link > Jira Issue.
- Choose the relevant Jira site and the type of issue link.
- Enter the issue key or search for the issues you want to link.
How do I add a parent link in Jira?
To link an issue to a parent issue:
In the scope section, find the issue that you want to link to a parent issue. Drag and drop the issue to the parent issue of the corresponding hierarchy level.
How do you add a link to a file?
Link to other parts in your file
- Select what you’d like to turn into a link and then select Insert > Hyperlink or press Ctrl + K.
- Select Place in This Document.
- Choose where you’d like the link to connect to and select OK.
How do I add a link to Confluence?
Link to a page
- Choose Link > Search then enter part of the page name. …
- Choose Link > Recently viewed and select a page from the list.
- Type [ and enter part of the page name, then select the page from the list.
- Paste the URL of the page onto your page (Confluence will automatically create the link).
How do I add a confluence link in Jira?
Click on Insert and check on JIRA Issue/Filter Macro, type AI-1001 and press enter and click Insert. This Inserts the JIRA key on the page. If you want to link a confluence page on a JIRA Issue, click on link under “More” and select Confluence Page tab for a corresponding wiki page to be linked on that issue.
What is a parent link in Jira?
But for Epic relationship with Initiative/Theme (via portfolio) use the field “Parent Link” which get’s automatically populated by the Jira portfolio. Thus you can add the field “Parent link” on the view screen of Epic so see the link to parent and child epics will appear by themselves on the parent initiative.
How do I create a child issue in Jira?
2 answers. Create sub-tasks under the parent. The first one you’ll need to create from the actions menu, but once you have one, a panel will appear showing them, and that has an “add subtask” button on it. Your administrators will need to make sure you have sub-task types in the project’s issue type scheme.
How do you add a file to a shared location and send a link?
For more information see, Introduction to OneDrive. Shared network locations Save files in a folder that your recipients can also access. You can then send recipients a message containing a link to the shared location. On the Insert tab, in the Links group, click Hyperlink.
How do you create a URL link?
Create a short URL
- Visit the Google URL shortener site at goo.gl.
- If you aren’t signed in, click the Sign in button in the top right corner.
- Write or paste your URL in the Paste your long URL here box.
- Click Shorten URL.
How do I copy a file path as a link?
Hold down Shift on your keyboard and right-click on the file, folder, or library for which you want a link. Then, select “Copy as path” in the contextual menu. If you’re using Windows 10, you can also select the item (file, folder, library) and click or tap on the “Copy as path” button from File Explorer’s Home tab.
How do I link to a specific part of a page?
How to Link to a Specific Part of a Page
- Give the object or text you’d like to link to a name. …
- Take the name you’ve chosen and insert it into an opening HTML anchor link tag. …
- Place that complete opening <a> tag from above before the text or object you want to link to, and add a closing </a> tag after.
How do I link a child page in Confluence?
To add the Children Display macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Children Display from the Confluence content or Navigation category.
- Use the parameters below to specify which pages to display, and how you want them to look.
- Choose Insert.
How do I make a link open in a new tab in Confluence?