How do I include a screenshot in Jira?
Capture and attach screenshots
- Capture a screenshot using your system keyboard shortcut.
- Paste the image from your clipboard onto the issue using your system keyboard shortcut or right-click menu. The Attach screenshot dialog will display.
- Enter a unique filename for each file.
- Select Upload.
How do I add an image to a Jira comment?
To embed an image into your comments, first upload the image as an attachment, then refer to the image name with the exclamation mark on either side. eg ! my_image. png!3 мая 2016 г.
How do I enable attachments in Jira?
Edit attachment settings
- Choose > System.
- Select Advanced > Attachments.
- Click Edit Settings, which opens the Edit Attachment Settings dialog.
- In Attachment Size, specify the maximum attachment size. …
- (Optional) In Enable Thumbnails, choose ON to display image attachments as thumbnails on an issue.
How do I add an attachment in JIRA REST API?
HttpClient httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient(); HttpPost httppost = new HttpPost(“https:<your_jira_url>/rest/api/latest/issue/”+issueKey+”/attachments”); httppost. setHeader(“X-Atlassian-Token”, “no-check”);
How do I add an attachment to a Jira comment?
Go to More ••• > Attachments.
- Navigate to the Jira issue.
- Navigate to and edit the page where you want to link to the attachment.
- Paste the URL onto the page. Confluence automatically converts this to a smart link that displays the issue number, summary text, and status.
How do I add a description to a table in Jira?
You can do this in Jira Cloud by going to your user avatar (bottom left corner of the page) then click your avatar, and select the Personal Settings, on this page there is a slider you can use to disable the new issue view. The previous issue view can still create/edit tables in the description of Jira Cloud issues.
How do I resize an image in Jira?
After image insertion you can resize image by dragging it’s corner in visual mode or by specifying exact width and height in text mode using syntax: ! projectavatar. png|height=250,width=250!
How do I insert an image in Confluence?
Go to Insert > Files on the editor toolbar and select any of the previously uploaded files, or. Drag the file directly into the editor (this will upload and insert the file in one step), or. Type ! and choose an attached file from the autocomplete drop down.
Where are Jira attachments stored?
Attachments are stored under the data directory in JIRA application home directory as explained here.
How do I upload a document to Confluence?
How to Upload a File
- Go to the page to which you would like to add an attachment and click on the Add button.
- From the drop down menu select Attachment.
- Browse through your files and select the file that you would like to attach. …
- Enter a description for the attachment in the Comment text field (optional).
How do I change my profile picture in Jira?
Upload and adjust your profile picture:
- Choose your profile picture at top right of the screen, then choose Profile.
- Choose Picture on the left.
- Choose Upload image > Upload an image.
- Locate and select the picture on your computer or file server.
- Adjust the size and position of your photo, then choose Save.