Go to your JIRA dashboard by clicking the Dashboards link at the top left of the screen in your JIRA instance. Click Add Gadget to see the list of gadgets in the directory. Find the Report you want, using one or more of the following tools: Use the scroll bar on the right to move up and down the list of gadgets.
How do I create a dashboard in Confluence?
To create a project portfolio dashboard, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Create individual status reports. Step 1.1 Create a table in Confluence and format using the heading column icon. …
- Step 2 Create the Portfolio Page. …
- Step 3 Review the completed Dashboard. …
- 43 comments.
How do I give access to my Jira dashboard?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
How do I add a JIRA gadget to Confluence?
To add a Jira Gadget to a Confluence page:
- In the editor go to Insert > Other Macros.
- Select the gadget you wish to add, and use the preview area to configure the gadget.
- Choose Insert.
How do I manage projects in Confluence?
Here are three tangible ways you can use Confluence for project management to take some of the weight off:
- Create, share, and update project plans in one place. …
- Assign tasks to keep your team on-track. …
- Make decisions online.
How do I make a life dashboard?
How to make your life dashboard
- Create a vision for yourself. Answer the questions: What’s Vision for myself? What kind of person do I want to be? …
- Translate your vision into actionable metrics. How does that translate into actionable metrics? …
- Create your dashboard. The actionable metrics become your dashboard.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Add a gadget to a custom dashboard
- Choose Dashboards > View all dashboards.
- Select the dashboard you want to edit.
- Click Add gadget. To view all available gadgets, click Load all gadgets.
- Click Add gadget for the gadget you want to add.
How do I copy a dashboard in Jira?
Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards. Click ••• and: Create dashboard to create a blank dashboard. Copy Dashboard to create a copy of the dashboard you’re currently viewing.
How do I add gadgets in JIRA dashboard?
Follow these steps to add a gadget to a dashboard:
- Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the navigation bar.
- On the dashboard, Click Add Gadget.
- Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add. You can see a list of these gadgets in Using dashboard gadgets.
How do I show my Kanban board in Confluence?
To find he Agile Board widget:
- go to your confluence page and edit it.
- click the + then other macros.
- type board in the search box.
- you should see it appear there.
- select it and configure parameters.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira?
A Jira Dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I link a Jira issue to Confluence?
Click on Insert and check on JIRA Issue/Filter Macro, type AI-1001 and press enter and click Insert. This Inserts the JIRA key on the page. If you want to link a confluence page on a JIRA Issue, click on link under “More” and select Confluence Page tab for a corresponding wiki page to be linked on that issue.
What is the best way to use Confluence?
9 Confluence Best Practices Your Users Should Know
- Identify the list of spaces you need to create. …
- Take the time to define your page structure. …
- Use page templates. …
- Increase productivity by using Confluence macros. …
- Organize your attachments. …
- Avoid redundant content. …
- Label your content. …
- Grant permissions wisely.
Is confluence a tool?
Confluence is a collaboration wiki tool used to help teams to collaborate and share knowledge efficiently. With confluence, we can capture project requirements, assign tasks to specific users, and manage several calendars at once with the help of Team Calendars add-on.
What is the difference between Jira and Confluence?
While Jira is great at helping your team plan and track all the work that goes into your software, Confluence gives you a single place to organize all of this additional content that’s created along the way. Confluence eliminates the need to store documentation in multiple places like shared drives or file folders.