How do I add a comment to a JIRA issue?
This page is relevant for anywhere you see the new Jira issue view. For information on the old issue view, take a look at Editing and collaborating on issues.
To link to comments and work entries:
- Go to the issue view of an issue.
- Hover over a comment or work entry.
- Click copy ( ).
- Paste the link to your team.
How do you add a comment on Wikipedia?
Go to the Confluence wiki page you want to comment. Click Add on the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select Comment. Type in your text/comment. Click the Post button to save your comment on that page.
How do I add a description in Jira?
Enter JIRA, press the ‘g’ key twice and type ‘custom fields’.
- Click on the button ‘Add Custom Field’, on the top right corner.
- Select a text field (multi-line or single line). …
- Give it a name and, optionally, a description.
- Click on Create.
- Select the project(s) checkboxes in which you want to include your custom field.
How do I add multiple labels in Jira?
You can add multiple labels by typing them in, separated by spaces. This also means your labels cannot contain spaces. In order to create multiple-word labels, you should use hyphens or underscores.
How do I view an issue in Jira?
To watch an issue, open it and click the watch icon at the top right.
How do you reply to a fandom comment?
If you would like to reply to a comment, simply click in the reply box. Your reply will show below the comment.
How do I resolve a comment in Confluence?
Inline Comments in Confluence
Once you’ve added your feedback, you can resolve comments simply by clicking ‘Resolve’. This fun, one-click solution allows users to add their comments while viewing the relevant section of text – eliminating the need to scroll down to the comments section.
How do I hide text in Wikipedia?
To make a hidden comment, simply type around the text which one wants to hide, like
How do I create a custom field in Jira?
To create custom field in Jira:
- Go to Jira Administration > Issues.
- Select Custom fields from the menu in the Fields section.
- Click Add custom field.
- Depending on the type of custom fields, select: …
- Click Next.
- Configure the selection criteria for the field. …
- Click Create.
How do I create a ticket template in Jira?
- You can create new jira project, configure the custom schemes and call them as say ‘Dept A template’.
- While creating a new project, select ‘Create with shared configuration’
- And select ‘Dept A template’ project as source project and proceed with the creation.
How do I create a template in Jira?
Create a template
- Click Create at the top of the screen to open the Create issue screen.
- In the Create Issue dialog box, select the Template Repository project – the default repository is called Templates (TEMP).
- Choose Template as the Issue Type.
- Fill in the Summary and Description fields.
- Click Create.
How do I add labels in Jira?
Label an attachment
- Do either of the following: Go to the page that contains the attachment and choose Go to > Attachments. …
- Choose the Edit label icon beside the list of labels and type in a new label (existing labels are suggested as you type)
- Choose Add.
What is the difference between component and label in Jira?
Components are defined by project admins. Labels are more open and people-focussed, across projects.