How do I add a comment in Jira?
Add an inline comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Choose the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Type your comment and choose Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How do I add an email to a Jira comment?
Select the files, you want to attach to the Jira issue. To add the email as attachment to the Jira issue, select Add e-mail as attachment. To select the Add e-mail as attachment by default and specify the file format of the attached email, select Always add e-mail as attachment at Advanced Configuration > Common.
How do I add a description in Jira?
Enter JIRA, press the ‘g’ key twice and type ‘custom fields’.
- Click on the button ‘Add Custom Field’, on the top right corner.
- Select a text field (multi-line or single line). …
- Give it a name and, optionally, a description.
- Click on Create.
- Select the project(s) checkboxes in which you want to include your custom field.
How do you add a comment in Confluence?
How do I add a comment on a Confluence wiki page?
- Go to the Confluence wiki page you want to comment.
- Click the Add a comment link on the bottom of the page. OR.
- Click Add on the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select Comment.
- Type in your text/comment.
- Click the Post button to save your comment on that page.
How do I resolve a comment in Confluence?
Inline Comments in Confluence
Once you’ve added your feedback, you can resolve comments simply by clicking ‘Resolve’. This fun, one-click solution allows users to add their comments while viewing the relevant section of text – eliminating the need to scroll down to the comments section.
How do I add an image to a Jira comment?
To embed an image into your comments, first upload the image as an attachment, then refer to the image name with the exclamation mark on either side. eg ! my_image. png!3 мая 2016 г.
How do I change the default reporter in Jira?
Check for a permission called “Modify Reporter” and grant access to users who should have access to change the reporter. Once you do that you can also set up automation rules in JSD to change the reporter value automatically after the ticket is created.
How do I change notification settings in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I create a custom field in Jira?
To create custom field in Jira:
- Go to Jira Administration > Issues.
- Select Custom fields from the menu in the Fields section.
- Click Add custom field.
- Depending on the type of custom fields, select: …
- Click Next.
- Configure the selection criteria for the field. …
- Click Create.
How do I create a ticket template in Jira?
- You can create new jira project, configure the custom schemes and call them as say ‘Dept A template’.
- While creating a new project, select ‘Create with shared configuration’
- And select ‘Dept A template’ project as source project and proceed with the creation.
How do I create a template in Jira?
Create a template
- Click Create at the top of the screen to open the Create issue screen.
- In the Create Issue dialog box, select the Template Repository project – the default repository is called Templates (TEMP).
- Choose Template as the Issue Type.
- Fill in the Summary and Description fields.
- Click Create.
What is the difference between full line comment and inline comment?
What is the difference between full-line comment and inline comment ? Full line comments take a complete line while Inline comments share the line with a statement or expression.16 мая 2019 г.
What are inline comments?
Inline comments are all comments not included in doc blocs. … Comments that are written in a readable and narrative style, especially when explaining a complex process, are encouraged. In general they should be placed close to the code explained rather than before the entire block of code.
How do I view comments in Confluence?
Actually there isn’t a way to show all the comments by default in a specific Confluence page. The expand comment feature, is recorded by your browser’s cookies. So if in this space you expand the coments to see all of them, next time you go to it, it will show expanded.