How do I mention someone in Jira?
To mention someone using autocomplete, type ‘@’ in the editor then start typing their name. Choose the person you want to mention from the list of suggestions. Confluence will suggest people you’ve mentioned previously (after yourself, of course). It then continues to suggest matches as you type.
How do I add a comment in Jira?
Add an inline comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Choose the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Type your comment and choose Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How do I add a participant in Jira?
To add participants to a project: From the sidebar, select Project settings > Users and roles, then select Add users to a role. Enter the participant’s email address, choose their role type, then select Add.20 мая 2020 г.
Where is global permissions in Jira?
Granting global permissions
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select Global Permissions to open the Global Permissions page, which lists Jira’s global permissions.
How do you add a comment in Confluence?
How do I add a comment on a Confluence wiki page?
- Go to the Confluence wiki page you want to comment.
- Click the Add a comment link on the bottom of the page. OR.
- Click Add on the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select Comment.
- Type in your text/comment.
- Click the Post button to save your comment on that page.
How do you comment on Wikipedia?
How do I add and reply to comments to a Wiki page (Wiki)
- Position your cursor in the comment box, next to your profile picture at the bottom of the page.
- Type in your comment.
- Choose Preview to see how your comment will appear.
- By default, Watch this page is ticked. This means that you will start receiving notifications about this page. …
- Choose Save.
How do I resolve a comment in Confluence?
Inline Comments in Confluence
Once you’ve added your feedback, you can resolve comments simply by clicking ‘Resolve’. This fun, one-click solution allows users to add their comments while viewing the relevant section of text – eliminating the need to scroll down to the comments section.
Who can customers share requests with?
Customers can share requests with their organization, or raise a private request. Customers can search their organization for people to share with: Customers who aren’t in an organization can’t share requests.29 мая 2018 г.
What are Jira watchers?
A Watcher is someone that will be given permissions for the Jira project. This generally isn’t a customer since they wouldn’t have access to your Jira system but only the Service Desk portal. A Requested Participant is someone being given permissions for the Jira Service Desk portal.
How do you change permissions in Confluence?
To manage permissions:
- Go to. (Settings) in the Confluence navigation.
- Click Space Permissions.
- Locate the space in the Individual Spaces list, and click Manage Permissions.
- Add any other appropriate permissions to the space. Requests to recover permissions are recorded in the Confluence audit log.
How do I add someone to a bitbucket repository?
To add individual users to your repository:
- From the User and group access page, enter a Bitbucket user’s name or email address in the Users text box.
- Select an access level from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add.
How do I see Branch permissions in bitbucket?
Go to a repository in a project. Choose Settings > Branch permissions.