Template is a Jira issue that can be replicated any number of times. It allows you to copy the fields and their contents into new issues you create. Templates get created in the Template Repository (TEMP) – a standard Jira project that appears right after installing Issue Templates for Jira. …
How do I create a custom checklist in Jira?
To add a new Checklist, perform the following steps:
- In the Administration menu, go to Issues and click Custom fields.
- Click Add Custom Field. …
- Select the Checklist field and click Next. …
- Specify the name and description for the Checklist.
Can you create custom reports in Jira?
You can use eazyBI reports and charts plugin for JIRA to build custom reports from both standard JIRA fields as well as custom fields. … It lets you visually design your report in Microsoft Word, and fill in the data you need from JIRA using simple to set up point and click rules.
How do I add instructional text to a template?
- Create a new template (Click the ‘…’ …
- Add instructional text to the template page from the menubar dropdown for template items.
- Modify the instructional text to say what you want on the page you’d like to include the instructional text on.
- Select the instructional text and copy it to your clipboard.
How do I create a list in Jira?
- On the side menu in Jira click on Dashboards.
- Create a New Dashboard (Layout = full screen).
- Add a Gadget called Activity Stream.
- Name the activity.
- Add a Global Filter. Here you can filter by Project IS.
- Select the project/s and click the + button.
- Add another Global Filter. …
- Add a username.
How do I add a DoD in Jira?
From the Custom Field page, find the DoD applicable to Technical Tasks and from its Action Menu (Cog icon), select “Configure”. This will bring you to the custom field configuration page. From there, click on the “Edit Options” link. In the Options page, enter all the DoD items that are applicable for Technical Tasks.
How do I create a custom gadget in Jira?
Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the header. If you don’t already have a dashboard, select Manage Dashboards from the dropdown, then Create new dashboard. Once your dashboard is created, on the dashboard, select Add Gadget. Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add.
How do I create a test report in Jira?
Test Execution Report
- Click on Projects in main bar in Jira and select project from list.
- Click on Test Reports on left side menu.
- Choose the Test Execution Report.
What reports are available in Jira?
Jira Software has a range of reports that you can use to show information about your project, versions, epics, sprints, and issues. The documentation in this section will help you configure and use the reports in Jira Software.
How do I use article templates in Confluence?
To create a How-To Article page:
- Choose Create from template in the Confluence header.
- Select How-To Article and hit Next.
- Enter the article name and some labels and hit Create.
How do I create a text box in Confluence?
Using the Text Field macro
- In the Confluence editor select Insert > Other Macros.
- Find and select Text Field macro.
How do I use Confluence templates?
To promote a template or blueprint:
- Go to Space Tools > Content Tools.
- Choose Promote next to the templates or blueprints you want to appear in the Create dialog. You can only promote templates created in this space.
How do I add a checkbox in Jira?
First, a checkbox is easy – go to admin -> custom fields, and add a “multi check box”. Give it a single option. Then go to admin -> Screens and find the “issue create” screen you want to add this to. Add the new custom field.
How do I add a smart checklist in Jira?
Create Jira Checklist from issue view or Agile board. Use Markdown editor to manage big ToDo lists in Jira. Create a template for recurring workflows, set it as default for all or a specific issue type. Add headlines to create groups , provide additional data under each item.