1 answer. Hi Richard, In Jira Software, to rename the project. Go into the project settings, then go to details tab and change the name.
How do I edit a project in Jira?
To move an issue:
- View the issue that you wish to move.
- Select More > Move.
- The first page of the Move Issue wizard is displayed. Complete the steps required.
- The confirmation page will display with all of your changes. …
- Your issue will be moved to the target project and displayed on screen.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I rename a project in Sonarqube?
You can easily change a project’s name at its next analysis using the sonar. projectName parameter. In fact, that’s very likely how it got changed the first time. Depending on your build/analysis technology, you may need to override the value picked up automatically from the project itself by passing -Dsonar.
How do I change the display name in Jira?
Go to https://id.atlassian.com/profile/profile.action and log in.
- Enter your desired display name in the field labeled Full Name.
- Click Save. Return to your JIRA instance. If your name has not updated, log out and then back in again. …
- Want more JIRA? Read up on how we made use of the priority field to ease team anxiety.
How do I open a project in Jira?
Access Jira project settings
- Click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen, then click Projects.
- Click on a project for which you’d like to access settings.
- Scroll down the page, and click Test Management for Jira in the panel on the left side of the page. Click the image to enlarge it.
Where can project roles be used?
Project roles can be used in:
- permission schemes.
- email notification schemes.
- issue security levels.
- comment visibility.
- workflow conditions.
How do I change the key on my sonar project?
Updating the Project Key
The project key can be updated (without losing the history on the project) at Project Settings > Update Key. The new key must contain at least one non-digit character.
How do I create a new project in SonarQube?
Now that you’re logged in to your local SonarQube instance, let’s analyze a project:
- Click the Create new project button.
- When asked How do you want to create your project, select Manually.
- Give your project a Project key and a Display name and click the Set Up button.
- Under Provide a token, select Generate a token.
How do I change SonarQube quality profile?
Creating Custom Quality Profile in SonarQube
Let’s click Quality Profiles tab, go to the Java section, copy Sonar way profile and rename this Custom Quality Profile. You can either assign this profile to an existing project or even declare it as default for all projects.3 мая 2018 г.
What is Jira project key?
The Project Key becomes the prefix for tasks created within that Project. For Example: I have a Project, ‘JIRA Support’, with a Project Key of ‘JIRASUP’.
How do I change the project icon in Jira?
Go to “project settings” page and click on “details” and then click on “select image”, there you can change the project logo (avatar).
Where is my project key Jira?
Locating the project key in Jira Service Desk is easy. First things first, you need to log into your Atlassian account. Then, go to Service Desk > Projects: You will see a screen with all the projects you have access to in Jira Service Desk.