You can send notifications to external emails using our add-on Raley Email Notifications. The emails could be static or dynamic from custom jira fields. You can send emails to external users using our Mail Me plugin. … You can create your own email templates and use them when sending issue.
Can Jira send emails?
Jira can send email notifications to users when significant events occur (e.g. creation of an issue; completion of an issue).
How do I add an email to a Jira comment?
Select the files, you want to attach to the Jira issue. To add the email as attachment to the Jira issue, select Add e-mail as attachment. To select the Add e-mail as attachment by default and specify the file format of the attached email, select Always add e-mail as attachment at Advanced Configuration > Common.
How can you share an issue with other Jira users?
“You can easily keep your team informed by using the button to share an issue with other JIRA users. If your administrator has enabled anonymous access, you can also share issues by entering the email address of a non-JIRA user.”
How do I set email alerts?
First, turn on notifications & choose your settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications and select a notification level.
- Tap Inbox notifications. …
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.
How do I change my email address in Jira?
Starting on the Edit Profile page, do the following:
- Click the Change Credentials link under Account Settings.
- Enter the new address you will use in the Email field.
- Enter your password in the Current Password field.
- Click Save.
How do I email an issue in Jira?
Jira provides the following default mail handlers:
- Create a new issue or add a comment to an existing issue.
- Add a comment from the non quoted email body.
- Add a comment with the entire email body.
- Create a new issue from each email message.
- Add a comment before a specified marker or separator in the email body.
How do I save an email as an attachment?
Save a message as a file on your computer or in the cloud
- Double-click to open the message you want to save, and on the File menu, click Save As.
- In the Save as dialog box, in the Folder pane, choose a folder, and then the location in that selected folder where you want to save the file.
How do I create a JIRA ticket in Outlook?
Select the email you want to create a Jira issue from. By default the body of the email is used as issue description. If you select a part of the email body’s text, only the selected text is used as issue description. Then select Create JIRA Issue from the Outlook menu or from the email’s context menu.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
How do I view an issue in Jira?
To watch an issue, open it and click the watch icon at the top right.
How do I comment on a ticket in Jira?
Add an inline comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Choose the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Type your comment and choose Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How can I be notified when a specific person email me?
Tap the top left menu button. Scroll to the bottom and tap ‘Settings’ Tap an account, scroll down, and select ‘Manage labels’ Tap label that you just associated with your VIP contact and check the box for ‘Label notifications’
How do I get email notifications for text messages?
How to Turn On Email Notifications
- Go to Email Notifications under your Settings menu option.
- In the Add a New Email Recipient section, enter the email you want to receive notifications.
- Click Add Recipient.
- Repeat as needed.
How do you stop receiving emails?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app . Open an email from the sender you want to unsubscribe from. At the bottom of the message, tap Unsubscribe or Change preferences. If you don’t see these options, the sender didn’t give information required for unsubscribing.