Destination directory – this is where Jira will be installed. Home directory – this is where Jira data like logs, search indexes and files will be stored. TCP ports – these are the HTTP connector port and control port Jira will run on. Stick with the default unless you’re running another application on the same port.
Where is Jira located?
If Jira was installed using the automated Windows or Linux installers, the default location of the Jira home directory is: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/JIRA (on Linux)29 мая 2018 г.
Where is Jira application properties?
properties file located in jira-home> directory as is also outlined in Advanced JIRA application configuration. You can also use the jira-config.
Where is Jira database configuration?
Locate the dbconfig. xml file at the root of your JIRA home directory, the default locations are: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/jira (on Linux)
How do I reinstall Jira?
You’ll need to set up a new Jira, empty, install any add-ons you used to have on the old one, then you can reconfigure it to look at the old database (I would strongly recommend backup of the database before you do that). Then restart the new Jira, and re-index it immediately.
How do I install Jira?
Install a Jira application
- Download Jira. Download the installer for your operating system:
- Run the installer.
- Choose set up method. Choose I’ll set it up myself.
- Connect to your database. …
- Set application properties. …
- Enter your license. …
- Create your administrator account. …
- Set up email notifications.
How do I find my home in Jira?
If Jira was installed using the automated Windows or Linux installers, the default location of the Jira home directory is:
- C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or.
- /var/atlassian/application-data/JIRA (on Linux)
How do I configure Jira?
How to enable Jira Software features
- Choose > Products.
- In the Jira Software section, click Jira Software configuration.
- Click the checkboxes for the features you want to enable.
How do I view Jira logs?
How to access JIRA Server Logs
- Go to the directory where you have installed JIRA on your server. …
- For UNIX server : If the directory name is JIRA. …
- For Windows server : You can access logs from C:Program FilesAtlassianJIRAlogscatalina.log and C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRAlogatlassian-jira.log.
How do I set home in Jira?
- Use the JIRA configuration tool to change the location of your JIRA home directory. Edit the jira-applications.properties file. …
- Set an environment variable in your operating system. Set an environment variable named JIRA_HOME in your operating system whose value is the location of your JIRA home directory.
How do I connect to a database in Jira?
Jira configuration tool
- Run the Jira configuration tool as follows: Windows: Open a command prompt and run config. …
- Navigate to the Database tab and set Database type to MySQL.
- Fill out the fields, as described in the Database connection fields section below.
- Test your connection and save.
- Restart Jira.
What is the Fixversion in Jira?
Although it can be useful for tracking problems, it isn’t used very often in Jira. Fix version is the version where you plan on releasing a feature or bugfix to customers. This field is used for release planning, monitoring progress and velocity, and is used widely in reporting. This is most likely the field you want.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.
How do I start JIRA automatically on Linux?
To install, configure and get JIRA to start automatically on Linux/Solaris:
- Create a jira user account which will be used to run JIRA. …
- Create a directory into which JIRA will be installed. …
- Log in as the jira user to install JIRA: …
- Assuming you downloaded the JIRA from a ‘tar.gz’ archive, you need to extract it: