> Site administration > Billing > Manage Subscriptions. On this page, click on … > Delete. The next page will have a text box that you will have to type “DELETE” to confirm and then choose the reason why you are removing Confluence and then “Delete”.
How do I unsubscribe from Confluence?
Still need help?
- Choose. > Site administration, then choose Billing under Subscriptions & Billing.
- Choose Manage subscriptions.
- Choose Cancel subscription for the one you want to cancel and follow the prompts on the screen.
How do I remove an attachment from a confluence page?
Delete an attached file
- Go to the page that contains the attachment.
- Go to > Attachments.
- Select Delete next to the attachment you want to delete.
- Select Delete to confirm your action.
How do I remove someone from Jira?
To delete a user:
- Select Administration ( ) > User Management and find the user in the user list.
- Click the Delete link in the Operations column. …
- Take any actions required to disassociate the user with Jira.
How do I switch from Confluence to JIRA?
In your Jira issue you can select the option ‘Link’ in the drop downmenu called ‘More’. Here you can select Confluence Page on the left hand side and just search for any page in your Confluence instance.
How do I stop emails from Confluence?
- Navigate to Confluence administrators menu.
- Navigate to “Manage Add-on” menu.
- Choose “System Plugins” from the drop-downlist.
- Find and click “Confluence Content Notification” plugin.
- Click the “<Number> of <Number> Modules enabled” button.
- From there, find and disable the following modules. page-created-notification.
14 мая 2020 г.
How do I unsubscribe from emails in Jira?
Disabling email notifications
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Notifications.
- Select Actions > Use a different scheme.
- In the Schemes dropdown, select None.
- Select Associate.
How do you change permissions in Confluence?
To manage permissions:
- Go to. (Settings) in the Confluence navigation.
- Click Space Permissions.
- Locate the space in the Individual Spaces list, and click Manage Permissions.
- Add any other appropriate permissions to the space. Requests to recover permissions are recorded in the Confluence audit log.
How do I delete an attachment in Jira?
Open the JIRA issue, which you want to remove a file from. Click the down-arrow icon to the right of the ‘Attachments’ section and select Manage Attachments from the dropdown menu. The Manage Attachments page will appear: Locate the file you want to delete and click the Delete Attachment icon.
How do I remove an image from Confluence?
The instructions say you can just click the … and click Attachments and delete it from there.
How do I change user roles in Jira?
You can see and edit a user’s project role from Jira.
Update user project roles
- Go to your site’s Admin at admin.atlassian.com. …
- From the Users page, select the user whose role you want to modify.
- Click the More options button to the right of Login as user and select View Jira project roles.
What happens when you disable an account in Active Directory?
Disabling an Active Directory Domain User account temporarily prevents a user from logging in to the network. Disabling an Active Directory Domain User account is normally done when the user is on a long leave. If you want to make the Active Directory Domain User account active again, you must enable the account.
How do I remove a user from bitbucket?
The Solution: Painstakingly go through all of your Bitbucket repositories until you find the offending member/user (Atlassassin nomenclature) and remove the user from the repository. Once removed, the member/user will no longer show on the Members page.
What is the difference between Jira and Confluence?
While Jira is great at helping your team plan and track all the work that goes into your software, Confluence gives you a single place to organize all of this additional content that’s created along the way. Confluence eliminates the need to store documentation in multiple places like shared drives or file folders.
How does Jira work with Confluence?
Here’s how it works: Create a Confluence page using the Product Requirements Blueprint. Choose the placeholder text ‘Link to Jira epic or feature’ and choose Create new issue to create your epic in Jira. Collaborate with your team to define your stories and save the page.
What is the difference between Confluence and SharePoint?
Confluence and SharePoint both make it simple to upload documents and have document templates to give you a head start. … SharePoint also offers an integrated chat feature; Confluence does not. Probably the biggest difference between SharePoint vs. Confluence is that SharePoint offers advanced customization options.