How do I move a story in Jira?
To move an issue:
- View the issue that you wish to move.
- Select More > Move.
- The first page of the Move Issue wizard is displayed. Complete the steps required.
- The confirmation page will display with all of your changes. …
- Your issue will be moved to the target project and displayed on screen.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I select multiple stories in Jira?
Shift-click and Ctrl-click work as you would expect them to for selecting multiple items. Click an issue. Then hold shift and click one several rows above or below it, and you’ll be able to drag the whole block into (or out of) a sprint. Hold ctrl-click to select several items that are not batched together.
How do I move a story from one epic to another in Jira?
- Open the story you want to move to a new Epic and click on Edit.
- Scroll down in the edit mode until you see the field stating “Epic Link”
- Change the Epic Link by searching for and selecting the new Epic you want the story to move to.
- Click save/apply.
How do I move a test case from one project to another in Jira?
There are two ways to get tests out of one project and into another. One is to export the tests out of project A and then import them into project B. The other is to copy the test case you want to add to another project. Once copied, you can move the copied test case to another project using the JIRA move abilities.
How do I move an issue from one project to another in Jira?
to bulk move issues from one project to another, you can simply go to the search page of your Jira, search for the issues you want to move, and then click on the “Tools” button on the upper right side and select “Bulk Change: all xx issues”.
How do I select multiple issues in Jira?
You can select multiple contiguous issues by clicking the first issue, holding down the shift key and clicking the last issue. To select issues that aren’t next to each other just hold down the control (Windows) or command key (Mac) and select the issues individually.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.
Can you bulk clone issues in Jira?
On Jira Cloud you can use our app Deep Clone for Jira to solve your problem. You can Bulk Clone up to 1000 issues and move them to another project in one action.
How do I change an epic to a task in Jira?
2 answers. on the ticket click on more > move. This will allow you to move the issuetype from epic to task.
How do I copy test cases in Jira?
Clone test case with test steps (Jira Cloud)
- Open your test case which you want to clone.
- On the test case issue detail page, click on menu option (…) …
- Select ‘Clone with test steps’
- Select your destination project where you want to create a clone test case. ( …
- Enter a summary of the clone test case.
How do you copy test cases in Zephyr?
To copy steps from a single test issue, go into a Test issue and select the menu option Copy Zephyr Test Steps. You can also select this option from the Test Details View in the Issue Navigator. The next screen will define the source clearly and that all steps are selected for copy.30 мая 2017 г.