The JIRA Calendar Plugin shows issues and versions in a calendar format based on their due date. Calendars can be based on a filter or on a project. It is developed and maintained by Atlassian.
How do I view a calendar in Jira?
Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads. Locate Calendar for Jira.
How do I insert a calendar into confluence?
Create a calendar in a space – Hit in the space sidebar, then choose Calendar in the create dialog (choose the right space too, if you’re not already there) Create a calendar in My Calendars – Choose Calendars in the Confluence sidebar to go to your My Calendars page, then hit Add Calendar at the top-right of the page.
How do I change the view in Jira?
- Go to your JIRA Project window.
- On the left side there is a menu with ‘Releases’, ‘Reports’, ‘Issues’, etc. …
- The view that displays has a list of issues on the left and shows a single issue on the right. …
- In the upper right, click on “View All Issues and Filters” link.
Is there a free Jira version?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Software for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan.
Can you create a calendar in Jira?
You can create new calendars or add existing calendars in any Confluence space or your My Calendars page. Existing calendars can be other calendars from your Confluence site, or third-party calendars.
Does Jira have a Gantt chart?
There is no Gantt view in Jira Software out of the box. The Gantt chart view is possible via use of a third party add-on and there are several to select from in the Atlassian Marketplace: BigGantt: BigGantt allows you to create, schedule and analyze your tasks using beautiful Gantt charts.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
Types of Reports in Jira
- Time tracking reports.
- Scrum project reports.
- Kanban project reports.
- Pie Chart Reports.
- Created vs. resolved issue reports.
- Version workload reports.
- Version time tracking reports.
What are the five steps of workflow in Jira?
There are four basic building blocks for a Jira workflow – statuses, transitions, assignees, and resolutions. This answers the question of who is doing what, where they’re doing it and what needs to happen next.
What is the issue detail view in Jira?
The issue view is displayed in a number of different locations in Jira. When your app extends the Jira issue view, it’ll appear consistently across the board, backlog, issue navigator, full-page, and any new issue view locations we build in the future.
What is better than Jira?
18 Best JIRA Alternatives For Agile Project Management in 2019
- VersionOne. VersionOne is an enterprise software platform designed specifically for unified Agile & DevOps and can be scaled to any number of organizational levels. …
- PivotalTracker. …
- Workzone. …
- Targetprocess. …
- Mingle. …
- Assembla. …
- Crocagile. …
Is Jira a good tool?
Atlassian’s JIRA began life as a bug-tracking tool. … Today, though, it has become an agile planning suite, “to plan, track, and release great software.” In many organizations it has become the primary map of software projects, the hub of all development, the infamous “source of truth.”
How do I start a job in Jira?
Getting started with Jira tutorial: 6 basic steps
- Step 1 – Create a project. In the top-left corner, click the Jira home icon ( , , , ). …
- Step 2 – Pick a template. …
- Step 3 – Set up your columns. …
- Step 4 – Create an issue. …
- Step 5 – Invite your team. …
- Step 6 – Move work forward.