You can’t directly delete bugs, you must assign a bug to a component or product and delete it. This bears repeating – you cannot delete a bug directly. The easiest way is to create a component in the product with the bugs you want to delete. Call it “Trash” or something equally descriptive.
How do you close bugs in Bugzilla?
Click the Save Changes button to update the status. The page will refresh to show that the bug was updated, and then you can change the status again to close the bug. Change the Status value to “Closed”. Click the Save Changes button.
How do I report a bug in Bugzilla?
3.1. 6. Filing Bugs
- Go to Landfill in your browser and click Enter a new bug report.
- Select a product – any one will do.
- Fill in the fields. Bugzilla should have made reasonable guesses, based upon your browser, for the “Platform” and “OS” drop-down boxes. …
- Select “Commit” and send in your bug report.
How do you clone bugs in Bugzilla?
To use this, go to the bug that you want to clone, then click the “Clone This Bug” link on the bug page. This will take you to the “Enter Bug” page that is filled with the values that the old bug has. You can change those values and/or texts if needed.
How do I generate a report in Bugzilla?
Step 1 − Click on the Reports link in the header of the homepage. Step 2 − Bugzilla displays the Reporting and Charting Kitchen page. It has two sections to generate different type of reports – Tabular Reports and Graphical Reports. Search − It will navigate the user to the standard search page.
Why should we use Bugzilla?
Requesting the creation of a Bugzilla account ensures that all comments added by developers or other contributors will reach the original reporter. This is also useful for informing the reporter about any changes in the status of the bug report, such as when a patch is supplied or when the bug is fixed.
Is Bugzilla a free tool?
Bugzilla is both free as in freedom and free as in price. Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being free, Bugzilla has many features which are lacking in both its expensive and its free counterparts.
How do I use Bugzilla bug tracking tool?
How to use Simple search option in Bugzilla
- Click on “Simple Search” button.
- Choose the status of the Bug – choose Open if you are looking the bug in Open status and closed for bug in closed status.
- Choose your category and component, and you can also put keywords related to your bug.
- Click on the search.
Can we write test cases in Bugzilla?
Bugzilla is normally used for writing Bug Reports, not Test Cases.24 мая 2007 г.