How do I run redmine on Windows?
HowTo Install Redmine in a sub-URI on Windows with Apache
- Install Apache HTTP server 2.2.x.
- Install MySQL 5.1.x.
- Install MySQL Workbench 5.2.x.
- Install PHP 5.3.x.
- Install Ruby 1.8.7 with RubyGems.
- Additional gems. Install Rake. Install Rails. Install i18n. Install Mongrel. Install mysql gem. Install mongrel-service + win32-service gems.
- Install Redmine.
- Setup windows services.
How do I start redmine?
Anytime you want to restart Redmine, just “touch” this file to change its time-stamp. The rule of thumb is to restart the application container. Since redmine runs in a container (ie. Passenger, Bitnami) restarting the container also restarts Redmine.
What database does redmine use?
Redmine integrates with various version control systems and includes a repository browser and diff viewer. Redmine is written using the Ruby on Rails framework. It is cross-platform and cross-database and supports 34 languages.
How do I deploy redmine?
How to Install Redmine on CentOS (Detailed)
- Install gem and passenger dependencies.
- Get Ruby.
- Get Gems 1.4.2 (does not work with Gems 1.5)
- Install Passenger (requires gcc)
- Restart Apache.
- Download Redmine.
- Copy the folder to its HTTP document root folder.
- Configure Apache to host the documents.
How do I stop redmine?
Usually you’ll hit Ctrl-C to stop webrick when it’s started without -d option. The Ctrl-C makes INT signal, so youcould try with kill -INT to stop webrick started with -d option.
How do I restart redmine?
To restart Redmine running under Phusion Passenger, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to your Redmine installation folder.
- Navigate to app/tmp folder.
- Create an empty file called restart. txt .
- Log in to your Redmine or refresh it.
- Remove restart. txt .
Who uses redmine?
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
127 companies reportedly use Redmine in their tech stacks, including UNIQLO, CTT, and Biting Bit.
- Biting Bit.
- Evergreenteam stack.
What is redmine tracker?
Trackers are how you split your issues into different types – common ones are Bug, Feature, Defect or etc. For each tracker, you can define: (see image below) Name (the example pictured is ‘Bug’) Default status (an issue status applied by default to new issues)
How do I migrate redmine to another server?
Move from one Redmine server to another, with different versions of Redmine?
- mysqldump the complete old database in the old system.
- Load the mysqldump in the new database (on the new system)
- Start on “Step 4 – Update the database” (as found on on http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/RedmineUpgrade)
How do I create a project in redmine?
Step One — Creating a project
Click on Projects (upper left), then on New Project (upper right). Fill in all the data. A description of some of the fields can be found here. The only box that might be confusing is the Project Identifier — this is used internally by Redmine (for URLs and other things).